Help inspire tomorrow’s STEM leaders
Over 63,000 guests visit The Discovery Museum annually for unique and dynamic STEM learning experiences.
If your company shares our vision of enabling young people to confront tomorrow’s problems by strengthening STEM literacy, partnership with STEM Central @ Discovery is a way to connect with your brand with great impact, and to achieve your company’s goals:
Attract, Retain, and Reward Your Employees – Receive unique privileges, special access to the museum, and invitations to exclusive events for employees and their families. Give your employees unique access to our programs, events, and exhibits.
Enhance Your Community Profile – Demonstrate an active commitment to strengthening STEM literacy by associating your company with STEM Central’s educational and outreach programs.
Create Diversity – Expand the reach of our educational initiatives to cultivate a love for STEM in underserved communities.
WHAT IS STEM CENTRAL @ DISCOVERY?
STEM Central @ Discovery is an opportunity to partner with and support all the Museum’s guided STEM learning programs and to invest in impact. Discovery’s programs are designed to inspire wonder and ignite creativity as the foundation for a lifetime love of STEM learning.
- School Programs – 80+ mediated learning programs, workshops, and science demonstrations for K-8
- Afterschool STEM – Discovery offers dynamic after school enrichment options for young learners: NASA-funded K-12 program focused on rocketry & Advanced program for learners from underserved Bridgeport Public Schools
- Summer Programs – 7 weeks of fun with hands-on STEM fun; week-long programs for K-8
- Challenger Learning Center – Teams complete simulated space missions in a mock mission control and spacecraft environment testing their critical thinking, creative problem solving, and teamwork.
- Science on a Sphere – Developed by NOAA, this unique 6-foot animated globe can display weather patterns, climate data, interactive images of the sun and planets in our solar system and more to life sparking discussion and more profound understanding of Earth systems, our solar system, and humanity’s impact on and exploration of both.
- Weekend Workshops – Dynamic weekend learning opportunities engage a broad community year-round.
- Henry B. duPont III Planetarium – Recently-upgraded Planetarium offers a variety of programs and shows using projection technology that provides an immersive experience.
- Dare to Discover – This dynamic exhibit dares young learners to explore, design, build, and interact with the forces at play in the physical world.
Contact Us Today
Discovery Museum is committed to offering companies a chance to engage with powerful STEM learning impact. To discuss STEM Central @ Discovery, please contact John Chamberlain, our Director, Corporate & Foundation Relations today at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 372-3521 ext. 128.
Beyond investment, the Museum offers chances for companies, individuals, and groups to engage with our STEM learning impact. Group and individual volunteers, mentors, and part-time educators are all essential to our ability to offer STEM learning experiences that inspire young learners and delight our guests.
Click here to learn more about volunteering at Discovery. Group volunteer and engagement opportunities are available to STEM Central investors, and if you have questions, please contact our Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations.